Monday, April 09, 2007

A Letter from an Unwilling Cook - 101 Cookbooks

A Letter from an Unwilling Cook - 101 Cookbooks

This came into my browser today and amused me greatly. For quite a while now I have thought that entering the life coaching experience from the point of view of the newly single man would be a good idea - and starting with How To Eat Well, Without A Wife. So much of our identity can be bruised when we find ourselves single, and matters are made worse when there are practical issues involved, like How To Eat Well - when you don't know an egg from an eggplant.

Maybe I will put that on my To Do list for my next website. Cooking, Living and Fresh Starts. It occurs to me that the same thing would be valid for women who are Bloke Challenged and don't know how to do those blokey things around the house. Of course, many of the men I know are a bit challenged that way too ... ;-)

No comments: